- Church of San Juan & bell tower – Granon
- Virgen de la Calle Church – Redecilla – 12th century Romanesque Baptismal Font
- Church of Santa Maria – Belorado – 16th century statues of St James, as the Moor slayer and as a pilgrim
San Juan de Ortega
This is a must stop for me just to say I have been there. My step-mom’s very good friend is named Mark Ortega and I would never hear the end of it if I did not stop. The refugio here is run by nuns who are rumored to be very strict. I have always wanted to meet strict nuns, just so I could say I had, and think this sounds fun.
- Tosantos – Ermita de la Virgen de la Pena – built into the side of the hill.
- Church of Santiago – Villafranca
- The Monastery Church – San Juan
A great place to take a rest day, Burgos is most famous for its beautiful cathedral.
- Burgos Cathedral – a must
- Church of San Nicolas Burgos
- Convent of Las Huelgas
- Parish Church in Boadilla – 14th century baptismal font and Gothic cross outside
- Church of San Martin – Fromista
- Church of San Pedro – Fromista
Carrion de los Condes
Offering two routs, one easy and mared on a road and the other quite but largely unmarked. Most recommend the latter.
- Ermita de San Miguel – Polblacion de Campos
- Church of Santa Marie la Blanca – Villalcazar de Sirga – Spanish National Monument
- Church of Santiago – Carrion de los Condes
- Monastery of San Zoilo – Carrion de los Condes
- The Roman Road
- Hermitage de Nuestra Senora del Puente – Just before Sahagun and the right of the way
- Convent La Peregrina – Sahagun
- Arco de San Benito – Sahagun
- Church of San Lorenzo – Sahagun
El Burgos Raneros
A pilgrams path makes easy walking.
- Hermitage Virgen del Peral – about 1km on the left before Bercianos
- Iglesia del Salvador – Berciano
El Burgos Raneros
Not much to say from anyone abou this stretch.
- Church of Santa Maria – Mansilla
Day 20 ends with one of the largest cities on The Camino.
- Leon Cathedral
- Hostel de San Marcos – Leon
Special thanks to Leslie Gilmore who provided information and day approximations. Your site has been infinitely helpful on this portion of my writing.